At this time, we do not have this position open but if you’d like us to keep you in mind, please complete our job inquiry form.
Extreme customer service is our motto! Love Dogs? Want to work with customers and dogs all day? Canine College is a dog daycare, boarding, grooming and training facility located in Farmington Hills. Working at Canine College in the Admissions office means you will be one of our “Directors of First Impressions” and provide extreme customer service to our four-legged and two-legged customers!
We have a full time position available in our Admissions office. For this position, customer service experience is a plus. Canine College is a 365 day a year operation – all applicants MUST be available 365 days per year.
- Interface and interact with clients and dogs on a daily basis in a fast paced environment
- Answering telephones and making appointments for various services
- Signing up new clients using PetExec software
- Processing payment for services and products
- Will escort daycare and boarding dogs throughout the building (various size dogs) in an efficient manner
- Work with team members on special projects and events
- Check-in daycare, boarding and grooming dogs for services
- Minimal data entry
- Assist in maintaining retail area
- Assist customers in a prompt, friendly and calming manner
- Computer literate and proficient
- Must be able to work weekend shifts (will be rotation)
- Must be able to work all major holidays (Ex: 4th of July, Thanksgiving, December 25th)
- Friendly, enthusiastic and helpful customer and team attitude
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and multi-task with ease
- Excellent verbal skills
- Willing to work a flexible schedule (our hours are 6:30am – 6:30pm Mon-Sat & Sunday 7-10a & 3-6p)
Our Benefits include:
- Competitive Pay
- Discounts on Canine College products and services
- Health Insurance
- Opportunities for Career advancement
Please send resumes to email@example.com or complete our job application form and fax to us at 248.888.9664.