Thank you for your interest in a possible career with Canine College. At this time, we do not have this position open but if you’d like us to keep you in mind, please complete our job inquiry form.
Canine College is proud of our staff and take great care to develop and keep our highly trained staff in a fun and safe work environment. We operate as a true team – please note that this is not a temporary position, this position is a unique opportunity and permanent position for the individual(s) who loves and wants to work with dogs.
A vital part of our extreme customer service and Canine College is caring for the dogs boarding with us. Student health, cleanliness of their dorm rooms and personal belongings, cleanliness of the Campus, and student well being are of the goals of this position. Responsibilities include cleaning dorm rooms, helping in the Nibble and Kibble Cookery (kitchen), maintaining laundry and bedding, setting up a new student for boarding, recording student feeding directions and maintenance of the halls, Campus and dorm rooms as well as interacting with clients. Following are some of our requirements and partial job duties and benefits:
- FT resources are eligible to participate in our Group Health Insurance Program
- FT resources are eligible to participate in our 401K Program after 1 year of employment
- Discount on some services and products
- May bring dogs who have passed admission tests to work with them for no charge (free daycare for eligible breeds)
- Will learn or enhance current knowledge of pet first aid (dog)
- Weekend and Holiday work required (Saturday and Sunday)
- Must be able to walk/handle a 10 lb to 150 lb dog on a leash
- Must be able to stand for up to 6 hours
If interested, complete our job inquiry form, or fax your resume to (248) 888-9664.