Thank you for your interest in a possible career with Canine College.
Canine College is proud of our staff and take great care to develop and keep our highly trained staff in a fun and safe work environment. We operate as a true team – please note that this is not a temporary position, this position is a unique opportunity and permanent position for the individual(s) who loves and wants to work with dogs. This position is a great introduction to the doggy daycare environment.
A vital part of our extreme customer service at Canine College is caring for the dogs boarding with us, ensuring their owners do not wait in long lines after a hard and long day at work in our lobby and to be greeted with their furry student at the end of the day with professionalism, promptness and a smile.
Retrieving the dog safely from the playfield or dorm room in an efficient and prompt manner will be the goal of this position. This position may assist our Student Care Specialist with some additional responsibilities including cleaning dorm rooms, maintaining student laundry and bedding, washing dishes, setting up a new student for boarding, maintenance of the halls, Campus and dorm rooms. Following are some of our requirements and partial job duties and benefits:
- FT resources are eligible to participate in our Priority Health HSA Insurance Program
- Discount on some services and products
- May bring dogs who have passed admission tests to work with them for no charge (free daycare for eligible breeds)
- Will learn or enhance current knowledge of pet first aid (dog)
- Weekend and Holiday work required (Saturday and Sunday)
- Must be able to walk/handle a 10 lb to 150 lb dog on a leash
- Must be able to stand for up to 6 hours
If interested, complete our job inquiry form, or fax your resume to (248) 888-9664.