Canine College is a structured environment where your dog can be a dog, utilize the pack skills he was born with and communicate instinctually with other dogs. At Canine College doggie daycare, our students are never left unattended in the playfield with other students – setting us apart from other metro Detroit doggie daycare service providers.
Students play in our Halls all day with one lunch and one dinner break. All-day play with us provides your student exercise and activity that is vital to his or her life longevity. Additional benefits of doggie daycare include socialization, mental stimulation, absence of boredom and weight control just to mention a few!
What makes Canine College different?
- No reservations required
- No “required” drop-off hours
- Playfield “coaches” skilled in dog management and pack behavior
- Low person-to-dog ratio: we actually “play” with your dogs
- All day supervised play! Not 2 or 3 hours like other dog daycares – we are talking day!
- Segmented play fields based on size, play style and temperament
- Outdoor access: Each of our playfields has an attached outdoor field, allowing your dog to relieve themselves on K9 Grass to reinforce healthy, learned behaviors.
- Latchkey (optional late hours) Mon-Sat
- College Vision WebCams are private and password protected to insure your privacy
- Sack lunches: Opt to bring your dog’s lunch and/or dinner and we will feed your dog for no extra cost. We also offer many food options for purchase.